Bloggers Unite Book Club Rules & Guidelines
• The purpose of the Bloggers Unite Book Club is to read and enjoy a wide range of books & chat about them with other book-lovers! If you love books and you're ready to discuss them... you're in the right place.
• You may find that you disagree with something that another member of the group has said. It is okay to disagree!
• Flaming and/or inappropriate behaviour and/or language will not be tolerated.
• Please respect the authority of the admin./moderator (Bobbie).
• Keep on topic according to the Reading Group Guide where available, but feel free to introduce information that is relevant to the discussion (historical facts, bio details, book background, related authors or topics).
• If you cite copyrighted material, please appropriately reference your source(s). Also, please don't inappropriately post or distribute copyrighted material.
If you have any problems, questions or concerns...please contact the Admin./Moderator (Bobbie).